S-QUAD ALARM DEVICES
Combined sensor sounder technology provides a cost effective solution for alarm signalling saving on installation costs as there is no need for additional power supplies. Synchronised messages are transmitted through the same sensor that detects the fire.
A strobe option warns those with hearing difficulties of a potential fire hazard, now a legal requirement in all public buildings through DDA Legislation.
- Programmable voice messaging ensures quicker and safer evacuation in the event of a fire or an emergency
- Complements the S-Cubed sounder with messages and complex sound signals such as the bell tone
- ‘Soft-start’ and programmable volumes
- Programmable message period 10-20 seconds
- Programmable silences and tones
- Low current consumption
- Built-in high intensity flashing strobe helps alert occupants in noisy environments as well as the hearing impaired
- Complies with the latest requirements of the DDA (Disability Discrimination Act 1995)
- Compatible with S-Cubed wall mounted strobe